Check In Time Requirements
We recommend checking in for your flight one hour or more before scheduled or posted departure times. Please allow additional time for busy travel periods. At a minimum, please observe the following required check in times:
- For travel departing from: Boston, Portland, Billings, Chicago/O'Hare, New York/JFK, Nashville, St. Croix, St. Louis, St. Thomas, San Juan, Nevis,
and Tortola: 45 minutes prior to scheduled or posted departure time.
- For travel departing from: all other Cape Air cities: check in 30 minutes prior to scheduled or posted departure time.
- Please be at the gate, checked in and with your boarding pass 20 minutes before departure time.
For customers who receive boarding passes through capeair.com or a partner airline:
- Please re-check with a Cape Air agent at the airport 30 minutes prior to scheduled or posted departure time.
For customers using the New York City Ground Shuttle to White Plains:
- Meet the shuttle at the Northeast corner of 35th Street and 8th Avenue 15 minutes before departure