Commuter Books FAQ
Cape Air's 10-ticket discount commuter books offer added savings up to 30% off regular fares. They are comprised of ten one-way tickets on a set route. These are perfect for frequent flyers, day-trippers, professionals headed to meetings or vacationers.
For information on 10-ticket discount tickets books specific to the White Plains - Nantucket, White Plains - Martha's Vineyard, White Plains - Hyannis or White Plains - Provincetown routes, click here.
How can you purchase a commuter book?
Commuter books are available for purchase online at capeair.com or nantucketairlines.com. You may also purchase by calling our reservations department at 800-CAPE-AIR. Cape Air ticket counters at the airports we serve or our city ticket offices have the commuter book available for purchase. Please note that all orders placed online will be mailed via US Postal Service and will take 3-5 business days.
How do you book flights using the commuter book?
On our web sites, you will see the option to Make a Commuter Book Reservation. Select your arrival and departure cities and dates (commuter book tickets are only valid on the route for which they were purchased), select your flights, and at the end of the transaction process, you will be asked to supply the validation numbers from your commuter book tickets. When you arrive at the airport, you will be required to supply our ticket agents the commuter book ticket in order to check in for your flight.
Using commuter book tickets for our service between White Plains and Nantucket, White Plains and Martha's Vineyard, White Plains and Hyannis and White Plains and Provincetown is unique to the commuter book process described above. Please click here for details on redeeming your commuter book tickets on these routes.
How can you travel on a commuter book ticket?
Commuter books tickets are available for use on all flights (specific to your route) and are not subject to blackout dates.
Commuter books are valid for one year from date of purchase. Tickets are transferrable to friends, family members or business associates.
Commuter book tickets cannot be used for partner, codeshare or interline flights, and may not be resold.
How are commuter books for White Plains and New York City sold and redeemed?
With travel to our White Plains and New York City locations we offer two options:
If you are traveling between Lebanon, NH and White Plains or New York City, you can purchase a commuter book online. You will receive via postal mail a 10-ticket book that you can use to make online reservations. You will be required to input your coupon codes from your ticket books when booking your flights. Ground transpiration to New York City is included in the price of your ticket.
If you are traveling between White Plains or New York City and Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Hyannis or Provincetown:
- If you are traveling from our location in Manhattan at 35th Street and 8th Avenue, you would purchase a commuter book for travel to/from Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Hyannis or Provincetown and NYC. If you are opting only for travel to White Plains, you may purchase a White Plains book to/from Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Hyannis or Provincetown.
- The Commuter Books will be in electronic form and consist of 10 Electronic Commuter Tickets (5 in each direction) valid for travel on the market for which the book is issued.
- The commuter books to/from NYC include the ground transportation charge from White Plains to our drop off/pick-up point at 35th Street and 8th Avenue in Manhattan.
- Reservations can be made online using the ticket numbers emailed to you by our Customer Support agents. We have set up an Electronic Ticketing Support Desk to assist with your travel plans. Please call 508-862-9702 or email [email protected].
- Connecting on JetBlue using a Cape Air commuter book ticket: If you are booking a connecting flight on JetBlue using a Cape Air commuter book ticket, please click here for additional information.