Boston Cargo: Service between BOS and MVY, ACK, PVC, HYA
We transport cargo at Boston from established Known Shippers on a space available basis on the next available flight (if there is available space or payload on the next flight). We do not operate a dedicated cargo aircraft from Boston so we cannot accept bicycles or items larger than a typical suitcase. To deliver cargo to Boston for shipment please drop off at the Cape Air ticket counter in Terminal C. For Boston cargo questions and flight availability please call 617-567-6453.
If you would like to become a Known Shipper in order to be eligible for our shipping service to and from Boston, MA, please contact:
Greg Cormier, Cape Air Cargo Manager
Phone: 508-790-3122 Ext. 214
- Packages: the greater of:
- 99¢ per lb., with a package minimum of $25, or
- Dimensional minimum: Length X Width X Height (all in inches) ÷ 133 X $1.00 =
- Example: A framed picture weighing 10 lbs and measuring 64” X 32” X 3” = 6,144 inches3, ÷ 133 = 46.20 X $1.00 = $46.20.
- Flat envelope: $15
- Storage fee: Over 48 hours after receipt at the destination, each day or part thereof incurs a storage fee of $10/day.
We do not transport:
- live animals
- surf boards
- No household items: bleaches drain cleaners and solvents contain dangerous chemicals which can cause toxic fumes and corrosion.
- No flammable liquids: fuel, paints, solvents, adhesives, alcoholic beverages higher than 140 proof and flammable gases such as lighter refills and camping gas might leak and cause a fire.
- No fireworks: signal flares and other explosives which might detonate due to their sensitive nature.
- No other hazardous materials: strike-anywhere matches, gasoline-powered tools, spray cans, self-inflating rafts, poisons, infectious substances, mace and pepper spray.
Cargo is not guaranteed on a specific flight, it is shipped on a space available basis. We do not provide packaging; cargo must be packaged prior to processing at the airport. Refrigeration not available.