Partnering With Our Communities
Sustainability starts in our own backyards. Cape Air encourages and supports its employees to join with their communities to participate in sustainability projects.
- Employees participate in cleanups and environmental activities world-wide
- Employees are encouraged to use 20 hours of paid time each year to volunteer on sustainability projects in their communities
- Cape Air participated with local, state, and federal government programs to bring the first electric cars and charging infrastructure to Nantucket, MA
- Cape Air hosted and sponsored the first-ever Electric Car Show on Cape Cod
“Rather than dictate, we provide information and support to help our managers reduce waste and make smart purchasing decisions that fit the needs of their location.”
- Peter Farrell, Managing Director of Supply Chain