Cape Air's New York connection links Westchester County Airport in White Plains to New England's best island destinations and Lebanon, NH.
The New York connection is enhanced with the option to choose our ground transportation at Westchester County Airport. Hop a ride to the heart of the city. We have added a ground transport stop at the corner of 35th Street and 8th Avenue in Manhattan. You can go from the boardroom to the beach in under three hours!
- Fly Cape Air between White Plains and Nantucket - seasonal service between Westchester County Airport and Nantucket runs from late April to December. During the summer months, we offer daily service. During the shoulder seasons, service runs on weekends only.
- Fly Cape Air between White Plains and Martha's Vineyard - like our Nantucket service, Vineyard flights are offered late April through December, with weekend service only during off-peak periods.
- Fly Cape Air between White Plains and Hyannis - 2013 marked the start of this popular route! Thursday through Sunday service between New York and Hyannis runs from mid-June to September.
- Fly Cape Air between White Plains and Provincetown - Thursday to Sunday service between New York and PTown runs from mid-June to September.
- Fly Cape Air between White Plains and Lebanon, NH - we offer three daily, year-round flights between Lebanon, NH and Westchester County Airport.
All flights to/from Westchester offer the option to continue on to (or originate) in Manhattan at the corner of 35th Street and 8th Avenue. When making your flight reservation for New York City, select ZYP as your originating/destination city.
New York Schedules
Check flight schedules to/from Westchester County Airport in White Plains here