Cape Cod & the Islands
Faster than a speeding ferry! Spend more time on vacation rather than trying to get to your vacation. Our fast, frequent flights to Martha's Vineyard Airport from across the Northeast are not only convenient, but provide a beautiful bird's-eye view en route to the Vineyard. Contractors and other business travelers can also benefit from the frequency and convenience of our MVY flights by getting to the island in a fraction of the time it would take by ferry.
Martha's Vineyard Routes
- Fly Cape Air between Martha's Vineyard and Hyannis - seasonal service between HYA and MVY runs from May - September.
- Fly Cape Air between Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket - year-round island hopping.
- Fly Cape Air between Martha's Vineyard and Boston - fast, frequent, year-round service to Boston's Logan Airport means meetings in the city or connections to major carriers are a breeze.
- Fly Cape Air between Martha's Vineyard and New York - seasonal service to Westchester County Airport in White Plains runs from June to September with weekend service continuing through December. Passengers can opt for our limo service between Westchester and Manhattan, where you'll be picked up and dropped off at the corner of 35th Street and 8th Avenue in the heart of the city.
- Fly Cape Air between Martha's Vineyard and New Bedford - contractors, business travelers, second home owners and vacationers love the quick, easy year-round flights from New Bedford Regional Airport, an ultra-convenient, small regional airport.
Martha's Vineyard Schedules
Check flight schedules to/from Hyannis here.
Whether you are headed to the island for vacation, business, day-trips, the Martha's Vineyard Food & Wine Festival, the WMVY Big Chili Cook-off or the Martha's Vineyard Film Festival, the Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce is your starting point for researching your visit.