Albany, Massena, Ogdensburg & Saranac Lake
Travelers in the North Country can choose to fly to Boston's Logan Airport, where they can connect to 75 nonstop domestic destinations and 33 international destinations, or to Albany International Airport, with 19 nonstop domestic destinations. Another great alternative is for our friends from the North - choose Ogdensburg with flights to Albany or Boston as a more economical, more convenient option to flying from Ottawa.
North Country Routes
- Fly Cape Air between Saranac Lake and Boston - choose from three daily flights between early September and late May. During the summer season, we offer up to four daily round-trips.
- Fly Cape Air between Massena, NY and Boston - choose from three daily, year-round flights.
- Fly Cape Air between Massena, NY and Albany - choose from three daily, year-round flights to Albany.
- Fly Cape Air between Ogdensburg and Boston - choose from three daily, year-round flights to Boston.
- Fly Cape Air between Ogdensburg and Albany - choose from three daily, year-round flights to Albany.
New York Schedules
Check flight schedules to/from Saranac Lake, Massena and Ogdensburg here
Cape Air provides fast, convenient, year-round access to popular business, academic and leisure spots in the North Country, including: ALCOA, Fraser, the Thousand Islands, Paul Smith's College, SUNY Potsdam, SUNY Canton, St. Lawrence University, the Point in Saranac Lake, the Olympic Center of Lake Placid and Cornwall.