Cape Cod & the Islands
Spend more time on vacation rather than trying to get to your vacation! Our fast, frequent flights to Nantucket Memorial Airport from across the Northeast are not only convenient, but provide a beautiful bird's-eye view en route to the "Little Grey Lady by the Sea". Business travelers can also benefit from the frequency and convenience of our Nantucket flights by getting to the island in a fraction of the time it would take by ferry.
- Fly Cape Air and Nantucket Airlines between Nantucket and Hyannis - year-round service with up to 30 flights to/from Nantucket a day!
- Fly Cape Air between Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard - year-round island hopping.
- Fly Cape Air between Nantucket and Boston - fast, frequent, year-round service to Boston's Logan Airport means meetings in the city or connections to major carriers are a breeze.
- Fly Cape Air between Nantucket and New York - seasonal service to Westchester County Airport in White Plains runs from June to September with weekend service continuing through December. Passengers can opt for our limo service between Westchester and Manhattan, where you'll be picked up and dropped off at the corner of 35th Street and 8th Avenue in the heart of the city.
- Fly Cape Air between Nantucket and Providence - seasonal service to Nantucket from T.F. Green Airport in Providence runs from June to September.
- Fly Cape Air between Nantucket and New Bedford - New Bedford Regional Airport is the gem of southern New England. Enjoy quick, easy year-round flights from this ultra-convenient, small regional airport.
Check flight schedules to/from Nantucket here.
Whether you are headed to the island for vacation, business, day-trips, Daffodil Weekend, Nantucket Stroll or popular events like the Nantucket Film Festival and Nantucket Comedy Festival, the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce is your starting point for researching your visit.