White Plains & NYC
White Plains/NYC - Nantucket
White Plains/NYC - Martha's Vineyard
White Plains/NYC - Hyannis
White Plains/NYC - Provincetown
With the commuter book tickets on service between either New York City or White Plains and Hyannis, Provincetown, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, we offer a slightly different product than our traditional commuter books.
- If you are traveling from our location in Manhattan at 35th Street and 8th Avenue, you would purchase a commuter book for travel to/from Hyannis, Provincetown, Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard and NYC. If you are opting only for travel to White Plains, you may purchase a White Plains book to/from Hyannis, Provincetown, Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard.
- The Commuter Books will be in electronic form and consist of 10 Electronic Commuter Tickets (5 in each direction) valid for travel on the market for which the book is issued.
- The commuter books to/from NYC include the ground transportation charge from White Plains to our drop off/pick-up point at 35th Street and 8th Avenue in Manhattan.
- You will receive an email receipt with your 10 ticket numbers along with the information on how to book using these tickets.
- We have set up an Electronic Ticketing Support Desk to assist you with your travel needs. Please contact the team at:
Daily from 7am – 9pm, including weekends
- Please be prepared to provide us with your ticket number(s) when you calling to reserve your seat or when booking online.
- All “E” Commuter Book reservations require a 24 hour cancellation notice. Tickets for reservations not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance will lose their value and cannot be used on a future Cape Air flight. You can cancel your reservation by calling 800-CAPE-AIR or 508-771-6944 (outside the US).
This new 24 hour cancelation policy is a result of the high “no show” factor experienced when we first offered our standard, paper Commuter Book on these markets. A “no show” is a customer who holds a reservation but fails to “show-up” for the flight on the day of travel. Because we don’t overbook flights on these markets, it is very important that all customers fly or call to cancel their travel plans. This policy is not only important for Cape Air, but also for fellow travelers who may be waitlisted on the flight