Personalized Air Service
With Cape Air's personalized charter service, come and go as you please, all while enjoying the exceptional levels of service, safety and security that are Cape Air hallmarks. Choose from any of Cape Air's regular scheduled routes in New England, Montana, the Caribbean, Midwest or New York. You may also submit a request for a location outside of our scheduled service routes.
- Pilots trained to the highest aviation standards
- A fleet of over 89 aircraft serviced by our FAA-award winning maintenance department
- Fly to destinations inside or outside our established routes, including NJ, Westchester County, the Caribbean, LaGuardia or JFK in the northeast, Sarasota and Miami in South Florida. The possibilities are endless.
Please note: the average seat cost on a personal air service charter is markedly higher than the publsihed fares on scheduled flights.
Charters for Business Travel
Cape Air’s charter service is a hassle-free way to transport workers to the islands on budget and on time.
Cape Air’s charter service is a convenient, cost-effective way to transport your workers to and from jobs on Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. Maximize the work day and avoid security hassles with a dedicated flight that delivers your crew with ease.
Experience the benefits of Cape Air’s charter service from New Bedford Regional Airport:
- Fast, easy service.
- No security hassles—workers can travel with their tools.
- Flight times set by YOU.
- Ideal for bid jobs on Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard.
- Parking in New Bedford only costs $5/day, which saves money on employee reimbursement costs.
- Avoid bridge traffic to save on travel time compensation.
- Enjoy a dedicated flight, all to yourself.
Interested in learning more? Call 508-862-9719
A Cape Air charters representative will contact you within 24 hours of your inquiry.